Monday 11 July 2011

The Bee has spoken!

Ok so my names not really Bumblebee but hey what’s real in life anyways at least on the internet you can be who you want to be :) or is that just wishful thinking.
So I haven’t had a voice for the past 3 months hence the name of my blog. Everyone is saying it’s stress like they’re all qualified Doctors or something.
Maybe I should start looking into what’s stressed me out in the past or what’s stressing me out now that’s the reason why I created this blog to explore those idea’s and get other people opinions and tips. So I suppose the things stressing me out at the moment are:
1. Work.
2. Money.
3. Mam.

Well nothing out of the ordinary there, everybody gets stressed about those things, I think I need to explore deeper to find out my demons.
(\ _ /)
(^=^)
Woohoo Little Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment